Happy Birthday Varda (20 March)

Happy Birthday! sleep in, have some catnip, and enjoy!

HAPPY BDAY!

-ara

Happy Birthday V ! Hope you get some time off to enjoy the day and hope the weather cooperates and is nice today. These spring storms have been fierce. :untitled::eek:medeto: Hope this says Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday Varda!

Thanks everyone! =^.^=

The weather is beautiful today, but I'm stuck inside working on a deadline. >_< I'll have to wait until the weekend or next week to actually celebrate. I need to wait until then for my birthday present anyway; I'm buying FFVII: Crisis Core for myself but it doesn't arrive until the 25th.

Thanks again, and I hope everyone is enjoying their first day of Spring! ^_^

Happy Birthday. It seems like only yesterday we were farting around Demon Knights and Ahlanna, on her warrior, was running us through....was it maze of shakrami? for that quest to kill the bugs. Ahhh the good ol' days.

Happy Birthday. It seems like only yesterday we were farting around Demon Knights and Ahlanna, on her warrior, was running us through....was it maze of shakrami? for that quest to kill the bugs. Ahhh the good ol' days.
Yeah, those were fun. ^_^ I think I was high 30s or low 40s whm before I hooked up with DK, but it was so much fun running around with them. Ahl and Laur just came back to the game around Christmastime, and it's been great catching up with them.

So many good memories. =^.^=

Yeah, those were fun. ^_^ I think I was high 30s or low 40s whm before I hooked up with DK, but it was so much fun running around with them. Ahl and Laur just came back to the game around Christmastime, and it's been great catching up with them.

So many good memories. =^.^=

Are you serious? Hmm....I may have to reactivate my account.

Ya they came back around Christmas time. I dont' see them on that often though... though they're not on my flist anymore.

Ya they came back around Christmas time. I dont' see them on that often though... though they're not on my flist anymore.
They had a baby last fall, so they're on at widely-varying times. Both have been leveling BST, partly because it lets them deal with the inevitable interruptions easily.

Back