Happy Birthday Aida

Oh LAWD, is dat sum classic memberz i's dont nkow birtday!?

Happy birthday, dear ultima veteran!

Your avatar is fucking frightening, fod

yay consonance!

Happy B'day Aida!

Woot, happy birthday fellow RDM!

Hah! I was cleaning out bookmarks and decided to take a peek back here, I'm surprised anyone remembers me much less cared enough to make a happy birthday thread. Also, you were in the linkshell when I was active Furax so shame on you.

Since it's not a big deal anymore since my character is some hooker for who knows now - I said way back when I would post my picture if Spundundee would post his. He did and I never coughed up soo...

Here's a jailbait picture of what I looked like during the time I still played FFXI:

fatladycy6.jpg

Sexy right? ^,~

Alright I'll play fair now:

wheetn0.png

Horrifying right? Probably 16 in that picture, I don't remember exactly when it was taken.

I don't have any pictures of me recently however my current guild has been clamoring for a picture so I might try to get one. I GUESS. FOR YOU SHMUCKS.

Also I'm 20 now Shrikey :p Thought you didn't play anymore? Or at least didn't last time I popped in to say hello to you folks.

Where can I get bubbles to put around my picture like that? Good to see you back on the forums =p

It was in one of those fruity asian picture booths. You couldn't bypass the graphical gayness so we were messing around and adding random crap to the photos.

I wonder what in hell was happening off to your right o.o

Hope you're doing well Aida :) Falk and Ehon are back, you should come back toooo.

-benny

Aida....

Wow, I miss you and your voice! Hope you are doing well...

One thing I never realized, was how young you were. /shocked

OMG! It's Aida! Glad you stopped by to say hello. ^^

Back