Hakutaku Eyes

Magos

Shantotto Fanboy
Hey everyone.

I'm trying to get the synth mats for Hakutaku Cluster together so, if anyone happens to have any eyes sitting in storage/mules/etc., I'd be more than happy to buy them off of you.

I currently need:

Damp Hakutaku Eye
Burning Hakutaku Eye
Golden Hakutaku Eye

I'll be on at odd(er) hours for the next week since I'm headed to Kyoto so, if you guys are interested in selling your eyes, please drop me a PM or post here.

Thanks.

I have a Damp Eye that you could have. I can also synth the cluster for you when you get the mats together.

I have Burning and Golden :D I'm willing to part with both for whatever you wanna give me for em. I'm in desperate need of gil and don't need the eyes for another...oh..22 levels or so :p PM me or /tell me in game - Araconqueso

Should the synthesis fail or if you otherwise need another one, hit me up sometime and we can do eet the old fashioned way: Murdering many many eyes.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Nekio and Araius, as soon as I get back in-game I'll contact you.

Rek, should the synth fail - god forbid - I'll be more than happy to go eye a'hunting.

Back