Greed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying that shalk dosen't help the LS or blame him 4 what happend.

Hello? We saw what you said on /l chat and I personally know from the /tells that you sent me justifying your claim for the V. cloak.

I do not think that what you said on /l chat is very appropriate towards another player specially towards AN LS mate.

Te thing that pissed me of was that the rules where suddenly changed in the middel of the game.

The rules wasn't changed in the middle of the game. YOU ASSUMED that the V. cloak is already yours even when it is not.

Here's a repost from your other post:
Some months later there came a post that the D.Cloths were gonna be used to make a V- Cloak and pass to to a SMN. (at this point i was 100% sure it was gonna be mine,

Here is the reply from your request for the D. cloth.
Fodder's Reply:
I have the cloth still, and when we get 2 more, we will have a V. Cloak synthed for an LS member. I think the plan is to give it to SMN, but that is a question for the LS as a whole.

No one said that those D. cloths is going to you ENTIRELY alone.

http://www.ultimals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361

If we were 2 /random then why was I denied to do that when the first 3 dropped for pit. Why was my situation any difrent from Pits.

To put it in a nutshell, Pitlith has asked the LINKSHELL for a V. cloak. No one said "No", it was approved right-off the bat. Why? Perhaps, the LINKSHELL knows that Pitlith is an active member than you were back then.

Do not compare your situation to the previous V. cloak nor Aquazero's Kabuto as you don't know the details nor the fine prints.

This would not have happend if i was told that it was commming, but telling me 5 min before the item drops, ticked me off.

What are you talking about? We've had the 2 cloths for weeks now.

Again I am sorry if any of you guys were offended by this. From where I stand my reaction was normal.

Yes, I am offended and still is. It might be normal for you to /slap your LS mate for an item or two; but I did not make this LS for you to do that as I will not tolerate any more bickering.

The only compromise that we can do is; to let you /random for it. You are not /randoming against an unknown player, you're /randoming against an LS mate.

Oh and as for Pitlith's V. cloak; he sent me a /tell after the incident offering his V. cloak to resolve the issue.

Topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back