Goodbye Ultima

Heie

Freefaller
FC/Active Member
Thanks Ultima for all the stuff you guys have done for me. Sorry it has come to this and I will miss a lot of you that are still in the shell. Its been a rollercoaster but I can't stay in shell anymore.

Sorry for all those that do dynamis. Hope things don't get too messed up since yel and I won't be there to lead anymore.

For all my friends in ultima is was great doing all those events with you. If any of you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask me if I am online.

AA go ahead pull my mod access back.

/goodbye

I would also like to thank everyone in Ultima for everything we've been through together. If you ever need my help please feel free to send me a tell.

It is extremely hard for me to leave Dynamis. It has been wonderful leading Dynamis this past year and I hate to see it end but I have to step down.... I hope that someone will be willing to lead in place of Heie and me.

As much as I love Ultima things have been rough lately... and something just happened to push me out the door.

I will really miss doing events with all of you, it has been fun. Best of luck to you all.

Hate to see you guys go, but good luck with everything. Don't be a stranger, if you need help, I'll come running.

Hate to see our more dedicated members go so suddenly but glad to have you guys in the shell. best of luck to both of you.

Thanks Arien, Was great to work with you man. Hey I wouldn't mind having a rematch of NE if you are down sometime. Let me know. Laters

Back