Good times...Good times...

furax

Chikubi
FC/Leadership
Don't be too hard on yourself yae. At least lostsoul wasn't around to go psycho hose beast on you. If it makes you feel any better, the better players survived! Namely soj, freak, gunman (he got beat up after flail), and I. Look!

OOF_FLAILD.png

Then of course, Egy had to go and fuck everything up for the black mages.

fuckyouegy.png

Your party chat privileges are hereby revoked at every hnm camp. :finger:

Last edited:
Ty furry ._.

Maybe this will make you feel better Yaeko, from Dynamis~

img20070321205331ty3.jpg

=D

i hart you yaeko, not trying to make you feel bad. We ran back and killed and now have a story. You didn't flail it anyway, sojourn did. Because he was naked and faf wanted a closer look.

I also <3 Yaeko and I'm sorry about the ill-timed joke. ._.; If it makes you feel any better, I prematurely stunned Darters first time I camped Faf ^^;;

To Egy: You are just unfair. You conspired w/ Fafnir to spam HW. I died not once, not twice but SEVEN times. At first this might seem like an accomplsihment but please be aware: Magos' Taru Treasure Hunter +10 upon dying is reset after he is killed too many times too quickly. In the future, try not to conspire w/ Kings to wipe me off the face of the earth b/c then you mess up the drops. Also: you suck, I hate you and I want my exp back.

That is all.

To Egy: You are just unfair. You conspired w/ Fafnir to spam HW. I died not once, not twice but SEVEN times. At first this might seem like an accomplsihment but please be aware: Magos' Taru Treasure Hunter +10 upon dying is reset after he is killed too many times too quickly. In the future, try not to conspire w/ Kings to wipe me off the face of the earth b/c then you mess up the drops. Also: you suck, I hate you and I want my exp back.

That is all.

Magos said:
Egy...If I could describe the horrible death you will suffer at my hands w/o the site and the entire internet falling apart due to its degree of horribleness, I would. But since I cant, for the above reasons, I suggest you sleep with one eye open from now on... :evil:

Here ya go Magos:finger:

in the spirit of fun screenshots.

me pwning furax last night.
fuxdead.jpg

and yaeko trying to.... "help"
dirty_yaeko.jpg

Oh and here's me actually trying to flail mr. fappy

faffflail.jpg

/stare @ mr. moose.... and <3 Furry~ I meant thanks for what you said in your first post~ I know you weren't trying to make me feel bad. :)

Thanks for my first flail =) and faffy's wings was awesome times.

Back