Gobbie Bag Items (Part VII & VIII)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
New Gobbie bag materials: (Guessing 5 slots each for a total of 70 slots, up from 60.)

Client: Bluffnix (Muckvix's Junk Shop, Lower Jeuno)Summary: Bluffnix will make your pack even bigger if you bring him the following: a square of lynx leather, an adaman ingot, a square of rainbow cloth, and a deathstone.

Client: Bluffnix (Muckvix's Junk Shop, Lower Jeuno)Summary: Bluffnix will make your pack even bigger if you bring him the following: a square of smilodon leather, an electrum ingot, a square of cilice, and an angelstone.

Square of Lynx = New Item
Adaman Ingot = ~45,000 GIL pre-patch
Square of Rainbow Cloth = 17,000 GIL pre-patch
Deathstone = ~6,000 GIL pre-patch

Smilodon Leather = New Item
Electrum Ingot = New Item
Square of Cilice = New Item
Angelstone = 50,000 GIL pre-patch

Some people are gonna get rich. ;)

Sadly I think I'm all out of rainbow thread/cloth. ;_;

It's gonna be a mad rush for the AH when maintenance is over lol >.>
Time to farm on my bst!:tounge-1:

My guess is that you won't be able to get the "New Items" until the new areas open since it seems that they are from new beasts that are not accessible yet.

The current items that you can get, sure they are going to be like war rations on the black market... PRICEY.

That's probably true for the leathers. The cilice cloth description makes it sound like it needs dhalmel hair (which is also a new item), but that might drop from existing dhalmels. Or not, maybe there were special dhalmels that went extinct in the war 20 years ago. >_>

I seem to remember quotes from attendees saying they played around with characters who had 80 inventory slots. Maybe that will be in a later update....

It's gonna be a mad rush for the AH when maintenance is over lol >.>
Time to farm on my bst!:tounge-1:

/

And crank out synth on my mule :D

They've been telling everyone that for years. It obviously is possible, as we have that many in banks and mog lockers.

well yeah, I didn't say I bought it. was just saying they had repeated the same story again.

I thought it had soemthing to do with the 10 items they give you in besieged? can they not go above 80 in any particular area, and that is possibly what's going on with our Gobbie bags?

That might be related, though I know I've seen more than 10 temp items (20+?).

Adaman Ingot = ~100,000 GIL post-patch
Square of Rainbow Cloth = ~40,000 GIL post-patch
Deathstone = ~250,000 GIL post-patch

Angelstone = 200,000 GIL post-patch

Adaman Ingot = ~100,000 GIL post-patch
Square of Rainbow Cloth = ~40,000 GIL post-patch
Deathstone = ~250,000 GIL post-patch

Angelstone = 200,000 GIL post-patch

*laugh* Yeah, 60 slots is just freaking dandy for me. Let's see: save up for useful stuff or 10 slots... {Hmmm.}

Back