Gm Zeigunav :: Feedback

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Gm Zeigunav reached out to me in such a timely manner, they were very kind and did everything they could to answer my questions.

I find that the mentor system in game is very dissatisfying as many mentors who have been around for a "long time" use it as a way to create an exclusive group within the Novice Network. I recently began reporting Mentors who are using their "status" in an abusive way and I had the pleasure of speaking to Gm Zeigunav at around 8am EST this morning. They were very kind, and made me feel as though they will look into the situation and take the necessary punishment actions necessary for this type of situation.

I recently got my mentor crown so that I could join the Novice Network and help new sprouts, however I am met with great hostility and unfair treatment. I truly hope that things are able to change, or this will greatly effect my desire to continue playing.

Gm Zeigunav took the time to speak with me, and answer any questions that he could. I am grateful to the GM who take the time to reassure their customers when things like this happen. Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back