GM CSHome Screetshot & Threads

Archain

Kitteh Paws
gmdeep5es.jpg

http://www.killingifrit.com/forums....=0&PHPSESSID=0e134a5440ee43816dd58398d949b360

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=10&mid=1120620003758041570&num=24

I personally have read that before and find it very hard to believe. Some random guy says "hey guys i talked to this GM and he said they actually DON'T do anything, MPK everyone, and omg herez a pic!" and everyone is supposed to believe him...? If he really wanted to institute proof he would have simply taken a screenshot of the chatlog... The above picture is easy enough to replicate via Photoshop and some .dat changes. Good find, Archain; I'd never seen the pic, only read this guy's banter. However, I still refuse to believe what he claims the GM's 'say' is truthful xD

Don't GMs have a blur effect attached to them to make sure it's not a poser?

Good catch <_< That they do. Any other GM screenshot you see generally arent perfectly clear.

If it were real...

What some people would do just to talk to that NPC X_X

Just a quick few, I think it can be turned on and off. If you ever visted the World Shift NPC you saw the model with the effect off. I think the ones up top have a slight blur effect around the right hand.

[GM]Aryth
[GM]Aryth 2
[GM]Aryth 3
[GM]Aryth 4

Sagesundi
Sagesundi (Beta)

Blur Effect
[SGM]Ariminsol
[SGM]Kagitsuna
Blur effect

Looking for player's Beta pictures, all I could come up with was a few quick ones
FC's Beta Pictures

There were quite a bit more that I've seen, but I don't want to look for them right now. I want to get home to play, lol. There was a CFH Beta Behemoth fight with GMs participating in it that I can't find at the moment.

The screenshot that I haven't seen in a while was the one that showed how you could ride a chocobo in Garliage Citadel during Beta.

edit - Nevermind, you can see it here

Last edited:
does this blurr affect takes place when you take a pic or when you actually see them.. I ask because I saw a GM once and talked to him. I asked to see his armor, and he was overly greatful cuz I took teh time out and asked first instead of just going ahead and inspecting him.

I want to see a GM ; ; Someone give me a good excuse to get one to actually show up.

On a sidenote, I've heard people 'say' GM's are Lv. 80; however, they're packed full of Lv. 1 gear. (Anyone else notice the armor isn't Rare/Ex? <_< One should get cheeky and put it up on AH!) Also, that's a 200dmg bow+arrow combo... He could one shot IT mobs in gustaberg were he level 1 <_<

From what I've heard from people who uh *cough* have good reason to know, GMs are level 1 and can only use level 1 abilities (i.e. 2hrs) but can use them with no recast time.

-benny

Arch, the female GM seems to have a blur effect around her ass, and the beta GM seems to have it on his feet...or maybe that's just my eyes deceiving me.

Back