GM: <Baboon's ass>

Jasmin

Delited :(
Well i contacted this GM due to these people monopolising NMs,
bacause i know 100% they are Gilsellers (they've been there now for weeks 24 hours a day). I mean how stupid does one have to be to beliveve this guy.
lol look what he replied to me:

Attachments

• clp793.jpg
    clp793.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
I am in no way supporting gil sellers, or saying this GM isn't a dipshit. However, I recently talked to a GM for over an hour...

The general idea of the conversation is that they, as Square-Enix employees, as a COMPANY, must abide by the LEGAL TERMS just as we do for the ToS. This means they MUST (they are bound by law) to have PROOF of what is happening... I know it sucks, I know its pathetic they don't have more power, but unless they can explicitly PROVE (implicit proof means nothing to the legal world) that they are breaking the ToS, they are more or less powerless.

If I am correct, the GM's point is that NO MATTER HOW REMOTE A CHANCE, it is still POSSIBLE that this is what they are doing. And as long as there is a CHANCE that they are not breaking the rules... They have their hands tied. The GM I talked to was infuriated by this as much as we; if you don't know, ALL GM'S are regular players on one server or another who ALSO work as GM's. The one I talked to expressed his concern over their lack of power, but again I make the reference to US law... Until proven guilty, they're innocent. Pathetic, annoying, stupid, weak, and f****ing ridiculous as it may be... Its the truth.

Kinda unlikely though since they get millions gil each day, and still wear the cheapest equip available, not only that, they are there all day every day lol

That gil is not spent on helping people nor levling.

Exactly true Jasmin.

However, the problem itself is that "kinda unlikely" isn't good enough for a GM... Because they're bound by rules. Hell, even "a snowball's chance in hell" has its place in a GM's book.

Back