I'm not sure if it's a case of just not enough people are asking, but It's pretty disappointing that you still can't bind individual hair styles to glamour plates. I KNOW it's possible, even if you have to make a work around because of something in the system.
And by extension, please please pleeeease allow us Red Mages to glamour our Focus separately from our Rapiers! There are mix and match combinations that just work so well, this needs to be a feature! You don't have to make the Focus an off-hand item with stats, simply a visual changer is all that is needed.
And while we're at, PLEASE, more glamour plate slots, I beg.
Thank you very much!
Continue reading...
And by extension, please please pleeeease allow us Red Mages to glamour our Focus separately from our Rapiers! There are mix and match combinations that just work so well, this needs to be a feature! You don't have to make the Focus an off-hand item with stats, simply a visual changer is all that is needed.
And while we're at, PLEASE, more glamour plate slots, I beg.
Thank you very much!
Continue reading...