Give Us The Ishgard 1 Rewards Back ! (plz)

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
First off i don't think that everything is bad in the new Diadem and its a good opportunity for the devs to try out new stuff that makes gathering a bit more interesting (like the rocket launcher witch i think is really cool)

However like a lot other stuff in this game its far from being perfect and i cant help than get the impression that this is another hasty added feature that wasn't thought through until the end.

Here are the points that bother me:

1.) What really pissed me off whas that they basically removed the whole rewards for the crafted ishgard 1 stuff (3 points instead of 57 are nothing). I have read nowhere from that before that patch and also my FC witch also has some active crafters did not heard anything about that. I didn't had the time to finish my latest Collectibles before the patch and realized to late that i wasted a lot of time and mats when it was already to late.

I really enjoyed the old way. Flying between the zones, gathering each mat at its own spot (like its always was), the change of scenery and music that comes witch each zone and the possibility to quickly join hunts if one spawnt in the zone while i was gathering there.
And most importantly, it didn't totally screwed my inventory space. For one gathering round i just needed 3 inventory spots, one for each mat.

I wish i could continue this way of playing, but since that patch its gone. There is no point in doing it anymore because its totally worthless.

2.) The feeling of being forced doing the new stuff. If i want now some points my only way to go is gathering in the new zone. Sure it looks nice and its good that i can meet/see other ppl there that also doing the same thing as me. But what total annoys me is that i now need to fly all over the zone (wich is pretty big) even if want collecting just one specific mat. So instead of these weird rdm spawns everywhere i would prefer fixed spots around the zone like it is in the rest of the game. With the way it is now i have the feeling that i need to spent a lot more time to get the same amount of scripts like before.

3.) The third and last mayor issue i have with this new zone is this unbelievable inventory spam. Like already mentioned before, 3 free slots for the mats where enough for me all the time. Now, if want to make most of my time during 1 round, i need nearly a whole bag just during the gathering time while im in Diadem. But that's not enough for SE. Thx to this weird improvement system i also need an another half bag or more thanks to the leftovers. Instead of being able to turn the whole stack in, it only counts in 10 steps. I find it a big imposition that they throw so much new inventory spam at us without giving an extra bag for unapproved diadem mats or some other kind of extra storage.

That's it, of course diadem has also it good points, but these things above are real fun killers for me. Sadly i don't think they will get fixed. ;/

Continue reading...

Back