Gil Sellers getting worse...

Coice

Die Recently?
The val~ group of gil sellers, seem to be getting worse...

(yep, I still was surprised, lol)

kb1.jpg

kb2.jpg

Any idea if this was reported much less *gasp* something done about it by GM's for once in a blue moon?

lol I still like my original idea :shades02:

Talfus said:
hehe just had a thought...

Wouldn't it be cool if a GM caught a gilseller trying to mpk someone and just makes him attackable by other players? lol

Could be just like when someone calls for help, cept it'd be:

Gilseller can now be attacked by other players!.

lol Gilseller starts running up and rng shadowbinds then EES's him for teh win :bfg:
Wouldn't do anything for a call for help on a mob but it'd make everyone feel a little better to kill them before logging out. lol

Childness..

To call for help on HQ NM is somewhat frustrating, I dont know what they get out of it really. If GM watched this happen what would they do seriously, send them to jail for an hour to learn their lesson? Please

Fodder mentioned it, the wretched catch-22 that makes GMs worse than useless for catching MPKers.... a GM won't/can't do anything unless they *witness* an MPK (or the person in question stupidly brags in some chat log that they are MPKing), however, if you call a GM to witness, there's a 30 minute delay if you're lucky, and they won't wait around for more than a few minutes to see anything....

-benny

"Technically", this isn't against the rules.

Don't look at me.

What they need to do sadly enough is form a new faction of "Police" type GM's to handle this kind of thing. Keep it completely separated so the other GM's can handle pressing issues such as......hmmm.

Hmm. Coffee, doughnuts, and fried chicken make police stick around longer than 5 min in RL, maybe if SE implements these respective items we can gain some GM attention?

Nice screenshot rofl

"he owned all gilfinder"

xD

Rea050524000138a.jpg

While fighting Faust they tried to MPK us with dolls while fighting, Maishiranui ran in with a doll and we were fighting at blue porter, we had someone waiting at monolith and he closed blue door when he entered, he could not get out and ended up dieng, the statue then went back and killed their party. Its a shame I didnt get more screenshots ;;
Kahlan MPK'd them when they got Faust and killed 4 of them and they all delevelled, I nearly killed 2, Sumetfu trained dolls from the blue light and killed 2 of them. I have only begun revenge for when they MPK'd me 3 times after getting Ulli. They must leave sky and this is the only way to show them they are not welcome.

If you ask me FFXI should do what WoW does with mobs, the "Tap" system. once you hit a mob its yours until you die or run FAAAAAAAR away, I mean like half way to the other side of the planet with Elites (NMs). Kiting doesnt lose them and even if someone else vokes it you still have claim.
More or less its like auto CFH only you dont lose the drops, just maybe alot of the exp .

WoW also takes almost all of the challenge out of it with that system because anyone can attack; our entire linkshell could plug away at Kirin instead of only the main alliance. However, only the main "alliance" is able to get the "drops" in WoW, exp etc, so it doesnt benefit others from helping you kill a monster.... unless they're in your guild or something. But then comes the exploits... Oh well.

Back