Getting A Plot Needs To Be Fixed.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I am getting retired of spending hours clicking on a plot only to have a relocator come and take it over. They should only be allowed to relocate to a available plot on just its first 2 hours of coming on the market then locked out so someone who has no plot can hope to get one.

I also propose that when Ishgard Housing drops, all relocators are banned for 48 hrs relocating there. Let those of us who have no plot have a chance to get one. And I do not buy the BS that there will be lots of plots left in the old world after the relocators move. Why should we spend all of our game time clicking all day on a plot. Not everyone will want to relocate to Ishgard so they will be relocating all over the place making it extremely difficult for new land owners.

Also cut back on the timers before a lot sells. What ever it is, is way too long. It just rewards those who want to relocate and have time to look around and steal it form those of us who have invested time in clicking.

I pay a monthly fee and should have an easier time to get a plot when one come up. I pay to play, not click for hours on some plot.

Continue reading...

Back