Funny videos.

Lylie

Annoying French person
Found this video on another forum, mix of the fat guy singing Numa Numa, and the crazy German kid, lol: Angry German Kid vs Numa Numa.

This one's funny, use of the "F" word: The English Language.

Probably the funniest one, I cried watching it: Don't You Laugh. Anyone able to translate some stuffs near the end? They mostly only talk in Japanese, lol.

Crazy JP TV, lol: Slapped In The Balls.

JP TV: Guys Pranked While Relaxing In Sauna.

<3 Japanese TV, lol, I remember there's a show on US TV, making parodies of JP TV shows, with fake off voice, was funny as hell :p

You can also make a simple search with "Japan", it has lots more funny junk, lol.

Last edited:
<3 Japanese TV, lol, I remember there's a show on US TV, making parodies of JP TV shows, with fake off voice, was funny as hell :p

You can also make a simple search with "Japan", it has lots more funny junk, lol.

Hell, the TV Commercials are funny, short, but funny... makes you forget that you are watching a commercial. The morning shows can be freaking riot depending on who the guest is.

japan, funny, one person:
Hard Gay Ramon.
フゥ~!!

Holy shit... I laughed so friggin hard Soj. My ribs hurt.

~Pitlith

Lol, yeah Aelf...that was last week. ITS ALL ABOUT THE TREADMILLS NOW BABEH.

I'm sure you would prefer DEATHCHOKULA SCISSOR DEATH VAGINAWORTS. The first time I saw it I didnt have my sound on and I enjoyed it. Also, I dont remember telling you that you could get off my knob, bitch.

Im sure someone named DEAHCHOKULA SCISSOR DEATH VAGINAWORTS spends their time doing better things than looking like faggots by actually wasting time choroegraphing a dance on a bunch of treadmills. While wearing shitty frilly velvet bellbottoms. what is it with you and the gay jokes? hahaha

Haha, you know I kid. I dont know, maybe I should find a new approach, I have been relying heavily on...gayness. Maybe my new years resolution will be to find a different angle to catch people off gaurd, since obviously, people have grown accustomed to my faggotry sense of humour. Also, i want to walk down treadmills like they did, because it looks like theyre SKIING or something. And ew, vaginaworts? Go stuff a teddybear. I know i will.

Back