Full Update Details (07/18/05)

Aida said:
In the middle of DLing the new update right now.

lucky ; ;

I don't think everyone will eventually have the items Stel. Unless they make the drop rate on the items 100%, which it is obviously nowhere near right now, then I think it will simply make the camp an intense battle of who actually wants the items for use and not to sell which I think is how it should be.

Argus' spawn time is what, 72 hours and then it's a 50/50 chance you get him or Leech King, so he spawns maybe once or twice a week and then has some absurd low drop rate? The thousands of people on the server without P. Charm won't be having their own one anytime soon.

Stel, I don't think everyone is going to eventually have one anymore so than they already do. What will happen si that Epm Pin and Leaping Boots prices will skyrocket in the long run. Reason: The NM drop is worthless. Peacock Charm price will plummet in the long run (read: if you have one sell it asap). Reason: They can't possibly introduce fewer of these into the world than they possibly do. The new way to obtain it, unless it's another NM, is guaranteed to introduce a ton more of these into the economy than previously. And it won't be another NM because then it just introduces the exact same problem they're trying to solve of botting. Depending on how much the price falls, the price of Spectacles may fall as well.

Wow, with the chnages SE made, it looks like they might be trying to fight the gil sellers. I might have to reactivate Darkrimson^^

goldcoins are nice valgavv but have you considered orcish troopers for gold orcmasks (desynth to gold ingot) and steal mythril coins from them (100k per mythril ingot stack) in a day you can get some good farming off that combination

Ya that's true, but with the steal bonus that I've manage to get ahold of, it's really not that difficult to get those gold beastcoins, just takes time killin' the orcs afterwards fer house cleaning.... Beside... everybody and their moms are killin' Troopers for the Orc Mask... 0 competition... that's what I'm about !!

Back