Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Heie

Freefaller
FC/Active Member
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fullmetal_Alchemist_2

They are releasing FMA as the manga version. If you have seen the first FMA series and not read the manga. I will just say the manga version is about five times better then original anima version. I know thats hard to beleive but it really is. I haven't been this excited about something in years.

yeah, what heie says is true.. as good as the original anime series was, the manga was even better, and so much different.

also, Funimation is streaming this off of their website.

http://www.fullmetalalchemist.com

Yeah I've following the anime (Brotherhood)...it's like they re-did the first season (26 or so eps) of the original FMA anime in like 12 episodes of brotherhood, then just changed thes story completely from 13+. The story is a lot more interesting now~ Good show indeed.

Yeah I've following the anime (Brotherhood)...it's like they re-did the first season (26 or so eps) of the original FMA anime in like 12 episodes of brotherhood, then just changed thes story completely from 13+. The story is a lot more interesting now~ Good show indeed.

yeah it starts out the same because when they created the original series, they used whatever was already produced for the manga and animated it, then went on with a different rendition of the story since it wasn't finished yet.

so, no sense dragging on the first part that already appears in the first series, but need to include it for those that may not have seen the first one.

What Fiko said. Been watching a little bit of it and to be honest the rehash stuff does seem a little rushed compaired to the first anima. But then again you want to kinda want to get through that so the old fans can get to the new contenet without seeing all the same stuff again. All the emotion is there but it doesn't seem to have as much weight to it as the first anima did. Again though getting to the new stuff. I just hope they don't rush anything once they get to the new content. They better keep in (and in detail) all the fights with the humunclis. I also hope they don't edit anything with Lt. Ross.

Yeah.. I got that also Heie.... a lot more humor in this one.. but when they get to the serious stuff...it's hits hard... if you have read/watched the original. So far the new stuff in interesting. They've introduced new characters and what their mission is uncertain I do hope they develop those chars slowly as well...Scar is as tough as ever... the good/bad guy of the original is straight asshole in this one so far...And this new Big Bad mystery Boss Humunculus they showed seems crazier than Rage.

Just saw the latest subbed ep (18) it was awesome @_@.

Just wait. Ling and Lan are both awesome. Just wait till a lot more things start happening with them. Not going to give away anything but I can't wait for the lan and wrath fight.

<3 wrath(brotherhood/manga)!

Back