Frustrated!

Cujo

Ballista Junky
Finally get the game for my registration code, and now I've spent 2 hours trying to get the registration screen with no luck. :mad:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Omg you guys have so much in common! I havent even bought my copy yet. Waiting for all the hubbub to pass (plus i wont be back until this weekend so wouldnt do me any good anyway)

Oh soj you know what turns me on...

fagdragging is my favorite

PS. your mom has super AIDS fag

I finally got my copy of WotG, and just had my first error trying to reach the Registration screen. Yay SE... -.-

Update: Decided to give up on registering for a bit and did the file update. Took a bit, but not quite as long as I expected (or I lost track of time doing other stuff...). And now that the update is done...

I'm back to timing out at the registration site. >_<

*sigh*

Now I can't even log into the god damn game. I keep getting to a black screen where it has "Downloading data..." at the bottom right of the screen, then it just times out. /sigh

I don't expect to see limbus tonight because of the WotG 2 week break. Though by the time we make it through the registration process, we might only have 1 week left. >_<

I'm either going to keep retrying the registration, or I'll give up for the night and do something else. I'm glad for those who got in, but seeing lots of /l comments by people experiencing WotG just reminds me of how upset I am that all my WotG plans were derailed.

I can still log in, but i cant fucking register. Not that it matters I guess, I should be out with friends/family while im in my hometown for the weekend anyway.

Im still pissed though, FUCK.

I can't register either, keep trying w/ no luck. Just watching movies in the mean time.

No luck here still. >_< I've been halfheartedly (re)trying in between CS on a different game. Guess I'll pick this back up in the morning.

*sigh*

Yeah, no kidding. >_< I logged in, went straight to the registration password screen, and thought I was golden. Nope, it timed out again before I got a chance to enter my registration code. Stupid tease! >_<

Things do seem better. I'm connecting to the registration server more often and I did get to that password entry screen again. Just can't get to the reg code entry. ;_;

*sigh*

Back