Friday

Hmm that's not a bad idea... I still need to watch all four of the episodes of 24 I DVR'ed last weekend.

The first 2 hours are so so, the last 2 are pretty damn awesome, hour 4 has an awesome ending.

Well i took off yesterday as it had snowed in Texas, almost a half inch actually. So i choose not to join the Dallas/Fort Worth icecapades version of "Texan's on Ice."

It looked like a war zone on some of the Major highways, lol.

Yeah, it didnt snow here, but it iced over pretty hard. 3 days before it started icing over, it was 60 fucking degrees outside. But yeah, people here were acting like idiots, like they had never seen ice on the roads before, or frozen rain. Classes got cancelled for two days though, so, whatever. GOGO TEXAS!

Ah a fellow Aggie, we had a day when it got icey and class got cancelled right at the beginning of the semester, they were all concerned about people slipping while going to class and sueing.

Whats even funnier is the guy in the big truck thinking as they pass you: "I'm in a diesel dueley, i got 4-wheel drive i can drive 60 miles an hour on an icey bridge", then seeing them in a ditch about a mile down the road.

I sure don't know what snow looks like, but after being in Oklahoma for the ice storm last week, I don't think I want to...lol. Scary stuff. :x

ahh canada. only the truly retarded would bother living in a country where you have to fucking ENDURE weather rather than enjoy it.

I actually like 100+ degree weather :3 Not in a rush to see snow anytime soon.

snow is fun at first and then really really boring. and tedious. and, when it's piled 8 ft high on the sidewalk and forces you to walk in the road with cars that have slippery tires, dangerous. ^^

-benny

How weak. Texas,Oklahoma ..... Go to Canada for Real snow. Geesh :p
It's ok, the real snow is coming here (Oklahoma) this weekend. I'll take that any day over the ice storm we had last weekend. Freezing rain is extremely nasty, much worse than snow. At least snow gives you some traction and doesn't take down your power lines like ice will.

Of course, any type of frozen precipitation will make everyone here freak out on the roads. On my way to work yesterday, I passed 2 trucks that had spun out while getting onto the highway and had ended up resting on their passenger door....

Actually wait, I'm wrong about "any type"; we're used to the hail that accompanies the tornados. ^_~

Back