Freaking Computers ><

Yaeko

Princess Zelda
My computer is seriously making itself broken i swear. =( Now it's not letting me run anything except for internet explorer because everything thing else is lableled "Not a valid Windows Image" or whatever the hell its saying. So no more FFXI for me on my compy until its fixed. =(

I HATE COMPUTERS!! ><!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya.. Really.

No clue here what's going on, I'm sure Kalia or Aang will jump in any second to help you out. :rolleyes:

I seriously think I just need a new HDD Talfus, or at least I hope that's all what is wrong...I really don't want to buy a new computer. :blue-cry: But next week I'll probably end up buying a new HDD and see if that works. If that doesnt work...I'll see how much motherboards are...and then that's as far as I'm going to go. :blue-cry:

And what the crap is the rundll32.exe? says:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal operation." CS:ff00 IP:0001 OP:ff ff ff ff

arghhhhh.

I told you you had bad hardware last week >.> Still though, don't go out and buy a new hardware, because it could very well be a bad hard disk controller. You really should get it checked.

Yeah, I know you told me that I had bad hardware last week, just that I don't want to have it "checked" for $100+ when the person could very well be scamming me, or be charging me way too much. =/ I have a feeling my HDD is screwed up anyway.

Yea. I guess if it's that much you might as well just buy a new hard drive, and then if that doesn't fix it buy a new motherboard. Since motherboard is about $100 anyway lol, the same price as the diagnosis to tell you if it's hard drive or motherboard.

You could just buy a hard drive a best buy and test it, if it doesn't work you can just return it for the full amount. Thats what people used to do all the time when i worked there @_@.

Yeah, I'm actually just going to buy my same HDD off of newegg.com, since I can get it the cheapest there, (by about $40) as opposed to Frys' etc, and I can also return it from what I can tell. My Computer friend told me that some parts of my HDD are permanently corrupted anyway, its probably just corrupting itself. :blue-cry:

Only thing is, I have no idea how to take apart my laptop to get my motherboard out, I've taken out all the screws out of it, and it still won't come apart. =( So hopefully the new HDD will fix it! :bfg: I'll order a new one next week when I get paid, and see how it goes from there...

Thanks for all your input. ^-^

Hehe, I actually live in Texas. :tounge-1: But I actually have to save for a new sewing machine, and my materials for my two new Zelda costumes, buying 2x Valkryie Profiles for PSP next month...and saving for my Wii and DS games... So my return will be determined by those things. But I admit I'm having fun playing other things, me and Escard are currently about to beat our second run-through of Romancing SaGa, and about to start our third, and I finally beat the first Zelda game...and now onto Link's Adventure... :blue-cry: HARD! :blue-cry:

So as long as my computer will allow me to get on the internet, I'll keep you guys updated on my status. :)

Probably not anytime soon, I'm actually thinking about leaving because I don't have the money to spend on a new hard-drive, and I dont have the drive/willingness to get on anymore. =/ Everytime I got on I just didn't have fun...

Just looked at my hours that I have gotten the last two weeks at work. I lied. @.@ I'll probably order a new HDD next week sometime, and see if that works. ^-^

Probably won't be on as much as I used to, I work a lot, and I have Zelda/DQ3 to play...and a new costume that needs to be made....preferably before school starts again... =P

I have a 20 gig HD you can have Yaek if youre dieing for one, its jsut collecting dust, may need to be wiped but no problem.

Back