Forums Change

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
All, with the large decline in both in-game activity and forum activity, I'm going to slim things down a bit. Things will remain intact, generally, mainly for the memories.

We've got a long history of triumph, failure and drama here...

If the shell is ever brought back to an active state again, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Regards,
Eth

Oh, btw.. Nothing was deleted, just hidden or deactivated from the main view. Threads are still eligible for searching and if you can't find something you need, let me know.

-AA

wow are we that dead now? was thinking about reactivating next month (monetary issues right now)

either way, nice work aang

wow are we that dead now? was thinking about reactivating next month (monetary issues right now)

either way, nice work aang

It's like we hit a brick wall after the shell got Redd'd -- I log on for hours upon hours and the only people I ever see are Abbylu, Kulgan, Sassafras and Eticket. I spent hours in the shell yesterday with only three characters online... all of them, mine. :(

Do you ever wonder what's like to sit in solitary? well being online and sitting in Misereaux Coast doing BLM solo on a dead linkshell, it's pretty damn close! :D

I'm looking for another linkshell to join, social or otherwise... just where there are active people to talk to or do things with on the weekend or in my usual weekday play hours.

I'm really looking forward to FFXIV, for meeting new people and being social again. ;)

same here.. FFXI is really the first MMO I really got into (though I did get into non-MMOs such as PSO) and I cant really get into WoW too much or other less popular games.. so i cant wait until FF14..

not sure what it is. SE just knows how to do it for me. Maybe its the familiarity of the classes and style, the gamepad freiendly nature, or the more cinemaric presentation. It's certainly not the drop rate!

not sure what it is. SE just knows how to do it for me. Maybe its the familiarity of the classes and style, the gamepad freiendly nature, or the more cinemaric presentation. It's certainly not the drop rate!

This.

FFXI Was my first and only REAL MMO... and it hooked me for the story line, cut scenes and overall game play. The social aspect was huge even if it meant dealing with some real a-holes in the process.

As long as there is a story line and decent overall game play, I'm in. I won't be giving up FFXI, even with FFXIV coming out... because it will always be 'home'. ;)

Ditto ^

We should all try to reform the ls in FFXIV!

lmao Fiko.. I agree with the above statements (minus the pk comment)...I definitely want to play with you guys in FFXIV... so {gather together} > FFXIV, {yes, please} lol.

Talfus just holds a special place in my heart. Don't be shy, Valg, you can have a shot too.

Bring it! I'll take on all yall bishes!

that's talfus.. dying in the heat of battle rather than accepting defeat quietly

Back