[fluff] Thank You To This Community.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello Eorzeans!

I just wanted to make this post to thank each and every one of you in this amazing community in game and on this forum. I recently have been on the trial and I leveled to 55 as a black mage so far. The people I’ve grouped with in duty’s have been so friendly and helpful, taking the time to explain boss mechanics and dungeon runs and never giving a newb a hard time. I’ve been dealing with depression for 24 years now and the only time I feel it lifted is when I’m playing this amazing game and interacting (most I can on a trial) with these amazing people. I’m having so much fun on my black mage and I’m going to be 60 today. This game and community makes me forget about my ptsd and depression just for a little when I’m leveling or just doing some fishing or crafting. I’m so thankful I have that escape. I can not wait until I’m able to purchase the complete version and join a FC and find a home in this amazing world and meet new friends. So this is a post to you all and I hope one day we can group together when I’m full access. Thank you to everyone and the kindness I’ve received. Love you all. Stay safe.

submitted by /u/Wubru
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back