Ffxiv Fanfest Q&a

Given some of the information in there, I think I will farm atma for ninja after the patch. Eight days to hit 50 cooking, huh? I REALLY need to sell stuff out of my retainers and make room. Anyone leveling up crafts say something in FC chat. DROP RATE FOR PRIMAL MOUNTS INCREASED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

Yep, I'm so excited!

Oh how I missed that image

Oh how I missed that image

I thought it was highly appropriate in this case.

Overall, the next year of FFXIV is looking quite promising... but I'm hoping they don't go the way of FFXI wind wind up with tons of zones just sitting empty.

Can you imagine the mayhem though? People fighting for quest mobs at the lower levels? lol... (with new jobs and whatnot...)

I think we need at least three more expansions before you start seeing zones devoid of players. Hyperion has a healthy population, about 55,000 players, and only 17 zones excluding dungeons and including cities. Even with half of that number of people being online and another half in an instance, you'd still have about 800 players in any given zone given even distribution of players. We'd probably need about 30 different zones before you start seeing empty zones. Consider that WoW didn't see empty areas until the Wrath of the Lich King expansion (I was on a Role Playing server with a population of around 80,000).

View attachment 734

Nothing posted in Japanese, yet.

Found it:

なお、チケット先行販売に当選された方は、上記をご確認頂いた上で、引き換え期間内(2014年10月22日(水)0:00~10月26日(日)23:30)に、セブン-イレブン、サークルK・サンクス、ぴあ店舗いずれかの店頭でチケットをご購入ください。
チケットの一般販売開始日については、決まり次第追ってお知らせします。

Regular ticket sale time has not been determined yet.

I'd really like to go one of these times. Would be nice if it were on the east coast.. Lol

Back