FFXIV ARR Update 9/16

That's a lot of reading!

Apparently they don't proof their own stuff either because one part of this is repeated.
see :

The following issues have been addressed:

Mounts in residential area! I think I need to just finish my Novus...

Hey guys, been awhile, sorry, got burned out from getting Animus and switching to PS4 controller frustrated me so took a break, but want to come back soon and start playing. Looks like I need to start on Novus and catch up, dont think Im that far behind. Please throw any pointers my way!

Also, any word about FF Fan Festival in Tokyo?

Don't get hung up on fully upgrading your sphere scroll with T4 materia. I only did T4 materia up until it was no longer a 100% meld. This saved me money (about 2-4M gil) by avoiding potential melding failures so that I could started on the Nexus stage. There is a lot of speculation about which Duty Finder duties imbue which levels of light, but I can say that it varies a bit. Your best bet for quick progression would be all roulette duties, except Guildhests, followed by ST.

You can make some quick cash on Grade 1 Alchemy glamour prisms, since they're used for the new King Slime Crown hat. Ingredients for high level items to desynth are also in demand.

Hey guys, been awhile, sorry, got burned out from getting Animus and switching to PS4 controller frustrated me so took a break, but want to come back soon and start playing. Looks like I need to start on Novus and catch up, dont think Im that far behind. Please throw any pointers my way!

Also, any word about FF Fan Festival in Tokyo?

Hey Miko..... hope all is well up in the mountains!

The Tokyo event ticket lottery started yesterday, I could only apply for two tickets. (I chose 2-day ticket for 2 people, ~$170USD)

All I can do is wait now, not sure if they'll let us buy more tickets. My wife will want to go.... lol

Couple of points:

1)※ 2014年10月15日(水)までに、当選者の方のみに、スクウェア・エニックス アカウント登録メールアドレス1宛にメールでご連絡いたします。スクウェア・エニックス アカウント登録

They'll announce winners of the lottery on October 15th. (Notice to SE registered mail address)

2) チケットお引換え期間 10月16日(木)18:00~10月19日(日)23:30

Ticket pick-up has to be done between Oct. 16 and 19th (either at Seven Eleven or Circle K/Sunkus stores.)

3) チケット応募締め切り 2014年9月29日(月)23:59まで

Lottery deadline is September 29th @ 23:59 JST

To apply for this lottery, you need to have an active FFXIV account on a Japan region account.

(Source: http://ffxiv-fanfest.com/jp/index.html)

I find it interesting that they use a lottery. It seems a much better way than having people line up in the streets for days to buy something.

1)※ 2014年10月15日(水)までに、当選者の方のみに、スクウェア・エニックス アカウント登録メールアドレス1宛にメールでご連絡いたします。スクウェア・エニックス アカウント登録

They'll announce winners of the lottery on October 15th. (Notice to SE registered mail address)

Today is the day. Waiting to see if I get an email notice.... /crossesfingers

Back