ffxi...THE FAN MOVIE

Fayevalentine

Bebop Passenger
There were a couple decent voices in there, but overall they were pretty cringe-worthy. Other than that, it seems to have promise.

Agreed with the above on some of the acting quality. Nothing to add there.

So here's more criticism. Poor choice of actor voice ranges to go with characters. Sibyl's voice was too low. Taru are so small, based on lung/rib cage/whatever size alone, they should have higher pitched voices. The galka's voice wasn't deep enough to be believable. Heck, I think one of the hume had a deeper voice. They should have swapped those actors then.

And what's with some of the actors sounding like they're under water? Being fan made I don't expect amazing sound booth quality here, but some were just bad.

Bright sides:
Lion's Actress- Perfect with the character and not too bad acting for her one line.
Eld'narche's Actor - Needs to work on his fluidness a little, but another good and believable choice for the character.
Voice acting aside, good selection of cut scenes from the game. Fluidly put together and good choices in music. (^.^)b

Well the movie has already been made, the guy posted the video onto youtube and made a thread on blugartr. They sent the movie to SE and are awaiting for them to react to it I guess. Then theyll decide if they want to release it.

Back