FFXI Parser (Not DvsParse)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
The only publicly working parser that I know if is the one being maintained by this site: http://www.lildevilproductions.net (Currently on version 7.1.6) -- This is the parser originally called FFXIP, which stopped being updated many moons ago.

For Ultima or other people that don't want to register to download it from there, Click here to download a mirrored copy from one of my servers. (~20MB)

It's been tested clean by myself, but please remember to run a virus scan on on any downloaded files.

This is the only alternative until this is released.

Thanks,
Aa

I tried this parser last night and its broken I think. It didnt register weaponskills or spells for some reason.

Edit: Yes, I do know how to work parser.

Edit Edit: ok I got it working.

I tried this parser last night and its broken I think. It didnt register weaponskills or spells for some reason.

Edit: Yes, I do know how to work parser.

I was using this last night, same exact version... Worked just fine. Picked up all WS and Attacks etc.

Check your chat filters and parser settings again. :D

It's incredibly stupid, but you have to manually download spells.zip and weaponskills.zip, then unextract them to the parser directory for them to register properly. Why aren't they in the package that you download from the website? Good question, lol.

It's incredibly stupid, but you have to manually download spells.zip and weaponskills.zip, then unextract them to the parser directory for them to register properly. Why aren't they in the package that you download from the website? Good question, lol.

The install package I posted above, has those in it.

Back