FFXI Osaka Information [Updated 11/5]

That can also have more to do with the number in the party. I remember reading before about how more people translated to more chances for drops.

Maybe it was placebo, but I used to hunt LL in a party with my wife or her mule and the boots always seemed to drop more often that way. TH wasn't a factor as the mule was like a level 10 monk.

Only thing with that is on swift belt. I went with pick up pts having often more numbers then when we did it with our LS and drop rate was still shitty.

Once we had 3+ thfs at swift belt with only about 10 ppl fighting it our drop rate went through the roof.

That can also have more to do with the number in the party. I remember reading before about how more people translated to more chances for drops.

Maybe it was placebo, but I used to hunt LL in a party with my wife or her mule and the boots always seemed to drop more often that way. TH wasn't a factor as the mule was like a level 10 monk.
darlin', I love you...

my Bastok mule is a thf, not a mnk.

:tounge-1:

Hi Pixie

Howdy

I thought we did that already?

eh. Generally a link statue doesn't get hit by a thf. The one chame pulls would get emnity from chame but the ones that link (which is more offten then not) generally don't get touched by anything other then blms and a rdm every once in a while.

I did, i made it my job to enmity every statue before the mages got to nuke any of them. So we have tried that.

Well I do remember seeing a lot more 100's drop. I remeber most northlands netting normally 2-3 100's. Now it seems lucky if we get even one.

Could this be why?

Last person I remeber pulling before chame was tarnak but I was also gone from dynamis with DX for about a year worth of time. Who knows if this is the real reason why it changed.

Everytime I look I see a THF getting a couple hits in on statues too. THF is a placebo!

Well I do remember seeing a lot more 100's drop. I remeber most northlands netting normally 2-3 100's. Now it seems lucky if we get even one.

Could this be why?

Last person I remeber pulling before chame was tarnak but I was also gone from dynamis with DX for about a year worth of time. Who knows if this is the real reason why it changed.

oddly, we had our three highest loot totals on the three runs after Tarn left too. I'm pretty sure fatty pulled those runs.

Back