FFXI Music in Accoustic Guitar

Zeri

Retainer of the House of Ultimague
Apparently Vibe has quite the guitarist! I never knew Mitzy was so good!!! :O Just had to share cause it's way too awesome. I think this is better than the Piano Collection of FFXI Music actually.

Cosmic Wheel (Saruta_S). By far my FAVORITE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iWi8Y--XRI

Ronfaure Weeee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-lEqIo_o0

Sanctuary of Zi'tah. This song was just meant to be in guitar form.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujbMGjJ4law

EDIT: Apparently I fail at getting Youtube tags to work. =/ Ah well.

I must say that is quite amazing...

That's pretty close to perfect, minus a few sluggish chord movements...

yeah... that's pretty sweet... :p

Yeah, a couple mistakes here and there, but I don't think she's a professional. From her comments sound like she's still learning. Amazing in that case. I learned a bit of guitar way back when I was in like, middle school. Not enough to be within light years of her ability, but enough to appreciate the distance.

im impressed.

-ara

im impressed with the pinball machine in her bedroom

There is a guy who plays the sax at Sakura Con every year and he is really talented too. You can always tell when he's gonna start cause he plays the "battle win" music from FF7 really loud and then a couple hundred ppl start cheering. Of course he covers a lot of other video game and anime music but plenty of FF music too.

-benny

Nice find zeri. I've been playing classical style myself and I wish she had tabs of the songs.

If you ever see her on I suppose can ask? This isn't like some random person. She's on our server. That's Mitzy from Vibe LS.

There is a guy who plays the sax at Sakura Con every year

OOo! Ooo! Take vid/record! Let's hear it! :D

you noticed that too? I want.

I didn't notice till you guys said it. I was too busy staring at the cute girl smiling and playing the guitar. But damn that is cool. :O

P.S. Yes. Double post for count +1.

Nice music, that sarutabaruta (s) music is my favorite piece in the entire game. Second is recollection ...

Should we ever camp sandworm / etc - I call Sarutabaruta (s)!

btw Zeri: Double posting is ....

awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - I was doing a google search for something else and came across this thread. Thanks for the compliments! <blush> :)

I did make guitar tabs for 2 of the songs I posted: The Sanctuary of Zi'tah and The Cosmic Wheel (Sarutabaruta ). I put them up on www.gametabs.net, and I also put a link to them on my main youtube page (www.youtube.com/teri1337).

Wow.. I haven't posted here in a LONG time (well over a year)! I hope everyone in ultima is doing well. I don't play ffxi much these days, but I still like to log in every once in a while to say hi to people. :p

Take it easy, and thanks again for the the good vibes!

-Mitzy (aka teri1337)

P.S. - Yeah, the pinball in the background is mine... It's an "Addam's Family GOLD", and I love it to pieces. :cool:

Back