FFXI Discs

windian

How many install discs does FFXI the original one have ?

The original (includes the Zilart expansion) seems to have five disks.

I've got Disk 1, Disk 2, Disk 3, and Disk 4 + the Playonline/TetraMaster install disk. I have no reason to believe I'm missing anything either because it fits perfectly in the original box with the disk cases they've put them in.

There is a yellow paper (Manual Correction Notice) in the original box that mentions four disks.

If it helps any, I've got the Beta version and that has 5 disks.

PlayOnline installer and 4 game disks.

Last edited:
Got an ISO for you wind. No means of uploading though. If you have aim, send me a pm with your sn and i'll send it to you. My aim name is mourningstarrr but my settings only allow people on my buddy list to IM me. It's 548MB in size.

Does anyone have an ISO of the 2007 Vana'Diel collection that they can upload?

I saw the torrent for the older collection DVD, but I am really interested in the 2007 DVD. (NA/English)

Somehow, I did not pack that DVD when I moved.

I have the bandwidth to accomodate the upload and download, I will provide a login and address to do it.

Thanks much!

Does anyone have an ISO of the 2007 Vana'Diel collection that they can upload?

I saw the torrent for the older collection DVD, but I am really interested in the 2007 DVD. (NA/English)

Somehow, I did not pack that DVD when I moved.

I have the bandwidth to accomodate the upload and download, I will provide a login and address to do it.

Thanks much!

me want too

I could use that too / Wanna reformat soon.

I had someone ship me a copy from the U.S. -- I will upload a image of it when it gets here, this is the 2007 Vanadiel Collection DVD. It should arrive here on the 24th.

Since it seems to be a popular request:

This is a torrent I uploaded to demonoid a few months ago. It's the 2007 vana'diel collection DVD ISO.

http://www.totaldiver.net/ffxi.torrent

Open it via your torrent client. If you don't have a torrent client, provide me with an ftp/SCP/or SFTP account and I'll start uploading it for you (but torrent will be faster due to the shared upload bandwidth)

Geli

That one on Demonoid requires an account and their registration for new accounts is closed.

I will just upload this copy to a spot on this server and make it available to people here.

Thanks for your help Geli.

It only requires an account to search, and get the .torrent file... I provided the .torrent on one of my websites.

However, I'm not against you uploading yours. some people are anti-torrents, and that gives them an alternate download method. The more people providing downloads, the better IMO.

Aa, just a bump. Do you have access to this?

Mikejones is reinstalling, might save him a ton of time.

Back