FFVII AC, {Do you need it?}

Yes, Tifa is near orgasmic in that movie T_T BTW shrikey, what program do you use for screencaps? No matter what i use (even in program-specified functions) it simply copies the transparency layer (which doesnt record the picture... but it lets me watch the movie in MS Paint, lol...)

using bsplayer(link provided by darkmattre)

I had the same problem trying to use print screen or alt-print screen.

Then found out about the program's Screen capture function.

um i still cant get subtitles to work >.<

Same, blah. I got them to work last night and now this morning they arent working. I think my main problem is almost ALL the subtitle files out right now are for the Bien video, and the one I have my friend downloaded off of a FTP-style site (pay for usage ><) so its different... Nevertheless, the subtitles were working last night and aren't now ; ;

EDIT: NVM! Once I downloaded BSPLAYER (good ol' google) the subtitles worked all by themselves =)

can you send me the subtitle file? i'll pm you my email if you cant figure it out via my msn messenger address lol

OMG OMG OMG AIDA *HUGGLES* i might have to go harass you in murietta now lol plus theirs a best buy near murrietta o_O

One of my Aunts live in Murrieta, however I do not o_o Why did the city Murrieta sprng to mind anyways? o_o

omgwtfbbq, i just saw this link when i got to work today. this looks hawt, me want me want! i have 8 hrs of anticipations b4 i can see this now!

must have been someone elses name on here that said murietta next to it heh. blah because i used to live next to murietta hehe

FF7: Last Order

There's also FF7: Last Order, It's anime, a bit short, no new story in it but it looks pretty nice.

Can find the torrent somewhere, i'd put it here but probably not allowed.

bscap001.jpg

bscap002.jpg

bscap003.jpg

oh it was faye who i saw the murrieta part from and yes faye i lived in Hemet and was always out by temecula or murrieta

If you want the link for the torrent, send me a message on aim/msn. Gladly give it to those who can't find it.

Which newsgroup? Every time I've ever used BitTorrent (and for anything, not just AC) it just takes the Torrent and sits there at 0% for hours... basically a garbage program to me thus far.

Last edited:
When pirates lay
on their secret bay.
they begin to organize
their o-so-beautiful prize.

Back