FFVII AC, {Do you need it?}

DDSavage

Got rice??
Edit: No pirated posts please.

well lol, sry didn't know cant post that kind of stuff here.
anyways...u know it's out, go find it by urself lol.

Last edited:
Hehe

Yeah, I'm sure most of us are capable of finding it ourselves :) Good work Sony, you owned yourselves and S-E :p

I'm limewiring it up...I got a funny feeling I'm going to wait for it to download 700 megs and its corrupt/not real/whatever :p

I tried limewire yesterday but... all I got was stupid trailers and stuff... *Trys again*

::Edit:: Mm think I found it...

Last edited:
I found a couple files at 700 MB, seems to be about the right size. Course, it's probably just a 700 MB virus xD

One of them says is subbed in English but that one won't download for me. Hopefully the one I have 8% downloaded is too ^^; I don't wanna watch it if I can't understand whats going on lol

The one i'm downloading says

"Final Fantasy VII Advent Children[English sub][Animago][DiVX 5.15][AC7.1].avi"

@12% 700.8MB

Yours is faster than mine :(

Anyways, that one is the one I couldn't get to download. Turns out the one I was downloading was pr0n in disguise, so I found a torrent that I trust a little more :p GL with that Limewire file though, at least its not the same as what I had.

It was lesbian stuff too so you wouldn't even like it :(

Araius said:

Anyways, that one is the one I couldn't get to download. Turns out the one I was downloading was pr0n in disguise, so I found a torrent that I trust a little more :p GL with that Limewire file though, at least its not the same as what I had.

Hahahahaha..... yeah.... damn woman...

a423.gif

Araius said:

what's the name of that .torrent?

Lucky...

I'm on a T3 connection (O_O!) and it's still at 0.0% after like 10 mins. WHY? School network. Blocked ports. I don't know. Because I know nothing about networking! /cry... I really want it ;_;

gaaa, man i wish i could post some screen shots.

but they allcome black or heavily distorted >.<

That stuff is crazy.

edit: muahaha, movie opens to the orchestrated opening theme from FF7, with the best RedXIII you'll ever see running towards midgar. :shades02:

I think i just soiled myself >.<

edit: That first motorcycle chase... O M F G

edit:

bscap002.jpg

Last edited:
Back