FF7: Advent Children coming very soon...

Neodevilbane

Master of the Martini
The official website has just been updated, apparently it's coming out in 21 days.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

Trailer #4 is particularly chilling... apparently in the last split second you can see the real Sephiroth coming back.

Also new FF XII stuff at that official site, too.

http://www.ff12.com

Hmmm... I think a change of underwear is in order.... I appear to have orgasm'd in the midst of looking at those pages.....

I was still under the impression it had months until release, talk about a pleasant suprise. :tounge-3:

Well I was told that it will not come in America until November, I think Neo you may have that release date confused with the Japanese release, but I may be wrong. If it IS coming out in September though, that'd be great :)

/drool

Now where the fuck is Kingdom Hearts 2??

Laugh if you want... I'm a hopeless addict...

-benny

No laughing, KH1 was solid game.

Now if they'd just fucking make Chrono Trigger 3/Chrono Break/Chrono Crap... it's been like 5 years!

Must... have.... KH2... and another chrono game.... then I can finally die happy...

sooo excited about Advent Children!!!!!... and KH2.... a must have!!!!

So...leaked version <Do you need it?>

I was going to shell out the 30 bucks. I really was. But now...fuck that :/

OMG, watching that trailer... the old FF7 music still PWNS... wonder when it'll be released over here... like 2012 prolly -.-

Benny, Kingdom Hearts 2 is supposedly slated for a release in December this year, but that's not confirmed.

Escard said:
Benny, Kingdom Hearts 2 is supposedly slated for a release in December this year, but that's not confirmed.

wasn't it slated for release like 97 years ago too? I'll believe it only when I have the game in my grubby mitts <.>;

PS: remember when aluc was playing FF7 over Vent? I really enjoyed that. lol.

-benny

benny said:
Now where the fuck is Kingdom Hearts 2??

Laugh if you want... I'm a hopeless addict...

-benny

word

Koul said:
Must... have.... KH2... and another chrono game.... then I can finally die happy...

You'll die happy... then they'll announce KH3 and another Chrono game. :shades02:

Just got an email at work.... Kingdom Heart's new offical date (according to gamestop, which means has a decent chance of being right) is February 3, 2006. :( sorry benny

Back