Few Questions About Various Things (fc Estate Vs /gil, Otp Website, Useful Resources)

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
tldr;
1. Is there a way I can activate some sort of "remember this pc" feature so that I don't need to continually re-enter my OTP for mogstation etc
2. Any recommended resources I should be checking out?
3. Is it possible to farm enough gil to be able to purchase a plot with this short amount of time? (poor/3 players/not 80 yet)

I'm a relatively new player, I started almost about a month ago now. I just had a few questions that I wasn't able to figure out on my own. For each question, I tried to add info cause I thought it might be helpful, but I wrote the questions prefaced by a bold "Question"

1. I have the SE Token app for the One-Time Passwords and I dislike how whenever I want to check out something on say mogstation, I need to enter my OTP in.
Question: Is there a way I can activate some sort of "remember this pc" feature so that I don't need to continually re-enter my OTP for mogstation etc.?

2. I feel as though there's SO MUCH information to know about this game. I've got some websites that I use as references/looking things up but was wondering if there was anything you could think of that might be useful for me to look at. I enjoy all aspects of the game so far. I like DoW/DoM + DoH/DoL and also into Glamour/Minion/Mount collecting, etc. Any resource you think was useful to you would be appreciated.
Question: Any recommended resources I should be checking out?
These are the websites I've bookmarked:

- ffxivguild (although I dislike how extremely slow every page loads, but I use it mostly to look things up for crafting/gathering)

- akhmorning (I main SMN so I like to look over that guide)

- ffxivcollect and apkallufalls (to search for minions/mounts/titles/etc that i want)

- latetothepartyfinder (pretty detailed guides about various things)

3. Lastly, I didn't realize that estates would be so expensive and scarce. I'm on Cactaur and every plot is taken but I read that they're adding 3 more wards on Oct. 13 so I'm very excited about that. I'm in a FC with friends and we're a very small FC and all new to the game. I know estates can go anywhere from 4-50mil but I definitely want to take advantage of this opportunity even though it's less than 2 weeks away. There are some some concerns I have about not being able to get enough gil in time:

- We just started Shadowbringers MSQ last night so we're not 80 yet

- There's only 3 of us playing atm, other friends are taking a break due to various reasons

- The 3 of us are pretty broke atm. I think I might be the richest atm with ~800k

Question: Is it possible to farm enough gil to be able to purchase a plot with this short amount of time?

Anyways, that's all the questions I had, I apologize that they're all over the place and fairly long, but I really appreciate you for taking the time to read and help me out!

Continue reading...

Back