{fenrir} {do you need it?}

Heie

Freefaller
FC/Active Member
I am tring to fight fenrir this weekend if anyone wants to join me. We can set up a time fight all the avitars for the whispers and then go fight fenrir. If you want in please have your fame high enough. I am getting fame high enough for norg tonight and I will be set to go. I prob won't be on the boards this weekend so shoot me a tell rather then replying here.
/t heie

Thanks in advance.

I can come help on Saturday after gods or whatever the LS will be doing.. I don't know if you'll need a blm for Fenrir though, it's not one of the best jobs for that battle

p.s. I just saw "don't reply here" after i replied >.<;

Well fenrir didn't happen. I am in the proess right now to get all the whispers. Hope to fight him on this saturday. Reply back if you would like to fight him so I know who to get a hold of on saturday. I am fighting leviathan and prob titan tonight if anyone wants to join. Need 2 dd's still. for these. And going to need a tank for titan.

I can come along for Fenrir whenever, just send me /tell

This Saturday

I am planing on fighting him this saturday at 1pm est. Post if you are interested. I already have 72 smn who would come and a 74 rdm. I am 75 whm. 3 more smn's would work or a NIN tank and 2 DD's Post if you are interested and I will let you know whats up. I will also be more then willing to fight him again if anyone else needs it. I am also more then willing to pay for the nin tools for the tank or a couple of eithers for the smn to asure that we win depending on the pt set up. Please post if interested and let you friends know to see if they would like to fight him.

Thanks

If you need a tank im more than willing to help out. Nin 75, only problem is I work til 5 on saturday, eastern time also. So if you haven't gone by the time I get back I am more than willing to tank it. Just throw me a tell when I log if you need me.

Fenrir defeated

We beat fenrir yesterday. I can now summon the puppy. WOOT. I will be more then willing to go back and fight him again. Just shoot me a tell in game and I will be more then willing to help out. I can also get people to go if you are short handed on people.

Hey Mumi,

A friend of mine could use the dog for her SMN, her character name is Ehlana, and she makes wonderful egg rolls. If you find yourself needing a WHM for a fight, please see if you can pick her up.

Thanks,

Fodder tell Ehlana ill tank Fenrir for her anyday. Ehlana does make some awesome food, lol. I would be more than willing to set up schedule days where we can do this as long as I can get another ninhja to counter tank with me. Ask Heie, going in with 1 ninja is kinda risky, and cost me 75, but well worth the shot, at full moon on darksday to note, and we almost had him. But when we got dual tanks it was a joke, with only the taru sumoner dieing to the 2 hour, ie. taru summoner low hps. Anyways, im usually free just running around answering help shouts, so feel free to send me a tell. Also im doing promyvion holla again for a couple ls members, doubt anyone hear needs these but I will be doing all 3 again next week, trying to catch NA up. So if you know anyone in need tell them to contact me, also people willing to help are more than welcome also.

<boots>

Back