Fafnir + NuDawn = Disaster? Who didnt see this post coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the person who said this is unknown since it's been erased and not a statement of Aangeliceus.

But it's pretty much implied, e.g. by the "an outsider makes some sense" comment. I don't intend to start any fights over this, but it is hypocritical to think something like that. Certainly, Nudawn is not quite as experienced as we are now with HNMs, and sure they'll lose and call-for-help many more times, but so did we back then. So what? Their old members are pretty good and I have little doubt they'll eventually do all the same HNMs as us with relative ease, except maybe for the big dragons (but as we all know they still have to be beaten by a NA LS on our server as of now...).

Well, I suppose when I said it I was being arrogant even though I was trying not to. Funny how that works. Anyway, it isn't arrogant to say it's out of their league at this time, but with hardwork and perhaps new members(?) I'm not sure how many 75s they have now. So yeah, I'd personally rather NuDawn kill him then Synergy or Jimbos, if they are even still around... lord knows I'm out of the loop.

If it makes you feel any better Aida, I'd take you over Shin anyday. :shades02:
Of course the fact that yer a girl and he's not plays a "small" role in that decision, but that's not the point.

Talfus said:
If it makes you feel any better Aida, I'd take you over Shin anyday. :shades02:
Of course the fact that yer a girl and he's not plays a "small" role in that decision, but that's not the point.

But but, I thought Aida have "truck driver butt hairs"?

Aye that may be so... But, if given the fact that I had to chose between Aida and Shin I'd still have to go with the woman everytime. Besides... Aida is one of the only cool chicks I know. lol

I'll refer this post to the events of tonight as why other shells deserve major ribbing sometimes.

I hope everyone has sated their desire to flame others as well as their fascination with the fleecier side of Aida.

Please remember that we do not condone disparaging other players/linkshells as can be seen here:
Fodder said:
2. Treat other players inside AND outside of Ultima with respect.
http://www.ultimals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40

While it is perfectly acceptable to post concerning interactions with other players/linkshells you have experienced or witnessed and would like to forwarn others, etc., please try to refrain from presenting it in a fashion that appears to be a flamefest.

I would like to remind everyone that we have had many similar things happen to us as well. Some things that come to mind are:

1. Call for Help > King Behemoth
2. Call for Help > Tiamat
3. Call for Help > Hakutaku
4. Call for Help > Seiryu
5. A member stole claim on Fafnir from TheNakama
6. Trash talking to other LS when their members joined Ultima (Poo'd)
7. Call for Help > Bomb Queen

There may be some others, but I don't recall them at the moment. Let's just not be hipocritical. No other non-JP LS on valefor can make the claim to #1.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back