Eve Trinity Expansion

Archain

Kitteh Paws
I'm not sure if anyone else besides me used to play Eve Online or still does. It was the game I came from prior to FFXI. It's got a steep learning cliff and is very unforgiving, but it's still beautiful.

I've got a trailer for the free expansion if someone wanted to take a look at it or if anyone used to play and was thinking of coming back. I used to play as a pirate in Space Invaders, not too sure how people take to pirates now, lol. It looks as if corporations now have superfleets with the addition of Dreadnoughts and more specialized ships. I never had superfleet fights, but I did participate in 300 vs 300 ones. No other game has made my heart almost beat out of my chest while participating in PvP (especially if you've got a lot of people teaming together because they don't like pirate players).

Eve Trinity Expansion Trailer - 11/27/07

No Other Destiny - 05/10/06

Here's a VERY old video I made when the Devs gave me a special account to record the Amarr Championships with, lol. The voice you hear was a stream of Eve Radio while I was recording.

Amarr Frigate Championships - Round 3 (October 2003)

Last edited:
Holy shit, I fell asleep watching that. Thanks for the nap, ARCH

just set up my second 14-day trial account, maybe ill actually give it a shot before the 14 days is up this time :p

Back