Hey folks,
While I remain friends with current EB partner, after our break up IRL and them not being able to use their EB ring because they had stored it in their retainer and never used it back.
I want to annul the bond, they are on/off playing the game, but I am worried that they may get a notification and worried of their reaction.
When annulling, or getting annulled, did you get the notification of said annulment?
submitted by /u/PillowfortTime
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
While I remain friends with current EB partner, after our break up IRL and them not being able to use their EB ring because they had stored it in their retainer and never used it back.
I want to annul the bond, they are on/off playing the game, but I am worried that they may get a notification and worried of their reaction.
When annulling, or getting annulled, did you get the notification of said annulment?
submitted by /u/PillowfortTime
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...