Dread spikes

Cujo

Ballista Junky
Kick ass :badshape:
Spikes.jpg

Drain II isn't half bad either. Granted the Hpemde had it's mouth open, but still, you get the idea of powerful it can be when used before SE.
Drain2.png

DRK tank anyone? How long is recast and cast time? and how long it last? Inbetween it wearing, have a PLD /cover them as /nin or something and then keep the chain goin! wakka wakka.

~Pitlith

My question is how the hell did you get 2500 hp on drk? I have every best HP + item in the game and full HP merits and barely break 2k, 2200 w/ food .

Oh wow, serious? I havent tested drain 2 yet, i did not know this. That makes a little more sense now, because 2500 seemed unobtainable.

Well got a chance to test the new drk spells for myself finally. Dread spikes + souleater and 2hr I was able to do just over 4k dmg in 20 seconds with a republic dagger, then my mob died and i couldnt find another. This was w/ the mob only hitting me for about 30-40 dmg though, so thinking about using it on an hnm could probably tack on another 2k dmg. Didnt realize in Cujo's screen that he drain 2'd a hpemde for 650 additional hp either. So I should be able to get around 2700 HP in that zone using similar tactics. My test today was w/ 2100 HP, no food on. If by chance we had a fully merited mantra could go just shy of 3k HP Souleater dmg. Thats well over 600 dmg each hit, add 300+ from an hnm and thats pure ownage. Add Haste, Double march, and if we got a kraken club and passed it off between LS Drk's we could easily pop out 60k+ dmg per turn on any NM in the game without even a need for CS stun. We need an LS kraken club for DRK ownage!! >_>

You wouldn't want to use HP food with this method, sushi onry. Unless you have THFs cycling Feint, you would miss way too much.

With WAR sub I can hit 1910 HPs, with Bllodbead Ring and Homam feet I could hit 1976, add squid sushi and that's 2006HPs. I also have 3 merits into MP and the rest into HP. Could probably add about 70 more HPs with gear, but would have to sacrifice some haste and accuracy.

Hmm, never had too much problems landing hits w/ souleater on. But maybe with a club it would be tough due to the skill lvl, but if i ever get my hands on something like a kraken club i'm going to merit my club skill all the way up. Either way, 200 extra hp is only about 24 dmg extra per attack.

Hmm, never had too much problems landing hits w/ souleater on. But maybe with a club it would be tough due to the skill lvl, but if i ever get my hands on something like a kraken club i'm going to merit my club skill all the way up. Either way, 200 extra hp is only about 24 dmg extra per attack.
24 damage x 40~50 attack rounds is 960~1200 damage that would go missing :3

:eek:kashii:

Now you really need to come back so I can /slap you for that horrible, albeit momentarily witty, response.

Back