Don't run away from our 'problems'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

Servant of Ultima
Banned Account
It's a dangerous trend when people think that temporarily leaving the LS will somehow solve our 'problems'.

If we have 'problems' in the LS, let us deal with them as an LS.

Aluc is our leader, but just because he isn't around doesn't mean we can't lead ourselves. We can lead ourselves and I am more than sure Aluc expects this of us.

Push people as much as possible; it's a good sign of a strong leader and leadership is what we need. We need people who bitch and push us to do things. Pushing people to do things in the LS isn't a bad thing. At this time, it's the most valuable commodity we can posses.

The time to camp shit will come again. Just cause everyone is busying doing other things doesnt mean we arent a HNMLS anymore. I was burnt from camping shit day in and day out everyone needs time off.

Sounds like I missed something while GayOL was stuffin my face full of its connection-lost e-penis. I somewhat agree, however, it seems lately a lot of people have been simply leaving the linkshell (most without warning) becasue they are unhappy about something, rather than trying to fix it... Take it from me, bringer of the argument apocalypse, there are ways to solve problems ^^;

Jotaru said:
Sounds like I missed something while GayOL was stuffin my face full of its connection-lost e-penis.

lmfao

But oi, yeah, the time to camp shit will come again. I know I was quite burnt out from camping Fafnir day in, day out. Some time off was needed. I think we should try to be ready to kill Tiamat if at all possible this friday, if he's up. It would be kinda funny to have Exodus get all prepped to fight Tiamat, just to come to attohwa to watch us kill it. Of course, that would deny us the pleasure of watching his (Thebotmore's) self-proclaimed "Best NA ls on Valefor" wipe like a nub pt in Valkurm.

If TSM thinks his LS is even close to the best on valefor, I think I need to redirect AOL's mouthload in his direction - that kid is a serious mind trip. I agree with Mikejones; we can't say we're burnt out on the regular day-in, day-out NM's without even attempting the other, more exciting / different HNMs ; we had a perfect chance to take Tiamat a bunch of times the past few months and we just haven't had the 'umph' that we did the first time. Why is this? We need to keep moving ahead; get more experience; do more things. First Tiamat, then Jormungand, and eventually Vrtra and whatever else is thrown our way. However, we need to actually FIGHT these HNM's, not just think about them on our ritualistic drone to Ru'Aun every week.

Upping your post count with pointless posts is wrong.

But it feels so right!

>.> took me a few mins to noticed this thread is 3 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back