Do We Really Have To Dredge Up The Past?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Because I'm starting to get sick of it. Remember the days when Cutscenes were skippable in Praetorium and Castrum Meridianum? Well, I'm starting to think that we need to have it for Lv 60 as well considering how there is a cutscene at the end. It may not be significant, but since the boss of ARF is a 2-parter, it would not hurt to have a Cutscene lock on those CS in particular.

The reason why I'm asking this is because more often than not WITH SPROUTS OR RETURNERS, that they miss out on the fight because the Tank decides to run ahead and pull. Sure, I don't mind if it's an accident, but when someone's viewing that cutscene, they need to be considerate. They changed this in Stormblood, given Zenos' cutscene wasn't very long at all before you began the fight itself. It may seem like pointless whining, but I'm just giving an opinion that it needs to happen given that ARF is the very end of 3.0 Heavensward, which has a great story leading up to it. It doesn't destroy the story's experience entirely, but what it does destroy is seeing a boss since by the time you're out of the 2nd Cutscene at the end, the boss is usually already half-way dead.

Continue reading...

Back