Recently, things have been tough for me. It makes me happy to give presents. While I am IRL poor, I often have a lot of MGP because I play a lot of Triple Triad and that gives gold card packs as rewards and I already have the cards.
Is there anything that I could use the points for that would work as a present random people would actually like?
I can't tailor gifts to individuals because I don't actually know anybody in-game, and I really want whatever I can give away to be cool enough to make up for the "what's your angle" suspicion.
(There is no angle, this is how I brighten my own day.)
Even if not MGP, maybe a minion or mount I could farm up an inventory of? I've been buying mounts on the market boards but money runs out fast.
submitted by /u/FerretHeist
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Is there anything that I could use the points for that would work as a present random people would actually like?
I can't tailor gifts to individuals because I don't actually know anybody in-game, and I really want whatever I can give away to be cool enough to make up for the "what's your angle" suspicion.
(There is no angle, this is how I brighten my own day.)
Even if not MGP, maybe a minion or mount I could farm up an inventory of? I've been buying mounts on the market boards but money runs out fast.
submitted by /u/FerretHeist
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...