Dissidia: Shantotto in Action

Magos

Shantotto Fanboy
<object width="480" height="295">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XCy1xevi2ZI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></object>

I...I don't know what to say. My head just exploded, especially at the end. She is officially the best character ever. O_O

I'm working on unlocking her currently ... it's a huge pain - have to beat every other campaign in the game, then buy her for 1000 PP. When you get to higher levels you get access to completely different attacks, as well as additions to your other attacks. Tier V magic mayhaps? :eek:

very interesting sicne 2:45 timer lol...
First Greeting = よろしくあそばせ
@2:45
SPアビリティ(よござんす) > バースト > クエイク > トルネド(こまぎれにおなり)
> ぶちぎれ(ぶちきれましたわ~) > わざれんけい・かくねつ > マジックバースト(お~ほっほっほっほ)
> Hit 9999

I seen alot of videos for this, and there is something that keeps nagging me: the combat system just doesn't seem 'solid'.

Maybe I am too old school when it comes to fighters, but this seems like a button mash game with super cheap juggles i.e. Jin Tekken style, but seems fun to play nonetheless. Is it me or in all those videos, no ne ever guards? Feels like DBZ Budokai. Which reminds me, Shantotto seems obnoxiously broken... it's like how Budokai had Perptual R&G where you can pretty much become unstoppable with just the right move set. Then again it might just be really bad AI that Shantotto always pairs up with, but the human vs. human videos on youtube seem to suggest that the battles can be pretty one sided. The game is not a true fighter, but still. Meh.

Last edited:
Back