Display Error With Ishgardian Thighboots + Yorha Type-51 Robe Of Casting

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Yes, another issue with the YoRHa gear, sorry - but first I would like to say thankyou for changing the appearance of the transparent sections even if it has added all these extra complications for you!

(I was so disappointed last time I tried the dress on my Roegadyn and the brown "pretending to be skin tone" cutouts stood out and just looked 'wrong' immediately. Now it looks right.)

---

Date & Time: any
Frequency: always?
World name: any?
Character name: Brynwyda Tidesong @ Aegis
Character race: female Roegadyn
Retainer name: n/a
NPC name: n/a
Monster name: n/a
Class/Level: n/a
Party or solo: solo
In-game time: any
Area and coordinates: any? But specifically I was trying on gear at the marketboard in Limsa.
Housing: n/a

Steps:

1. Tried on "YoRHa Type-51 Robe of Casting".

2. Activated the "save outfit" button in the gear preview window to put an outfit together.

3. Tried on "Ishgardian Thighboots" (and other items as shown in the picture).

4. Noticed that the gold buttons at the tops of the boots are missing.

5. Entered "dye preview" menu for the boots, and turned the "view all gear" button on and off a few times. Confirmed that the buttons are appearing and disappearing as I equip other gear or not.

6. Tried on another dress "Eastern Lady's Togi" without changing other gear, and the buttons are visible again.

It seems to happen regardless of what leg gear is equipped.

I haven't tried any of the other YoRHa gear on to see if it has the same effect, and I don't actually own the casting robe so couldn't try it on outside of the preview screen. I didn't think to try on other shoes to see if there were other issues.

I'm also not certain if it was an issue prior to the gear appearance changes in 5.15 - or whether it might be an "intended" glitch as a side effect of getting the transparency to work.

(I don't mind if it has to be that way - getting the fabric right seems more important.)

21cdc6e3af925a9b3a8375a5a33a069784db9f2c.jpg

Continue reading...

Back