Dead Fantasy o.O

Paine or whatever her name was from X

Like to see him add more but i don't think it's planned to happen.

Preview trailors of Parts 3,4 & 5. Final versions not released yet but must be soon.:bfg:

So who will save Tifa considering cloud is saving Yuna?

My money is on sephiroth coming in to take down hayate then mistaking Tifa for his mommy.

Damn momma's boy.

I was thinking Aries will!

I never thought of Quistis as a weak character. I recall late in that game, her Shockwave Pulsar being severely brutal. Plus, this guy can turn anyone into a fighting machine i.e. Yuna and Rinoa. Quistis has a much greater potential.

I'd personally would like to see Beatrix. She seemed overpowered at the very start. Climhazzard was pretty brutal.

I would like to see Yuffie show up to save Tifa for some slick ninja on ninja action.

All Creation would take care of those minions pretty damn quickly.

Either that or Kefka comes in and just kills everyone regardless of game genre.

Agree with Redd, Quistis was one of my fav's and always in my lineup of 3.

Doubt we will see Beatrix even though i once agree agree with Redd o_O

SPIIIIITTTTT.

How you been man. Its been a long time. Hope things are going well for you man.

Gawd these movies are awesome lol... too bad Tifa is gettin' her ass handed to her... still going strong until the end. Glad Monty decided to expand and actually give some sort of story with it as well.

Spit I hope you see this in time...Im going to vegas on thursday. Need to meet up and wreck havoc on sin city.
lol I'm going to phoenix to see the family on thursday, then I move to south dakota the following weekend

hey Spit you still play?

Dead fantasy IV & V are being released this week i believe.

Back