Crystal War Revisited (11/08/2007)

I think I did like every Windurst quest in the damn game when I was trying to get fame for avatars way back in the day. Not to mention turning in like 50 stacks of sliced sardines (Bastok was never in 2nd to get cornettes :( )

I still need to get on this though, is the NM soloable by 75 RDM/NIN not named Avesta you think? ...ugh..urge to try to solo ZM16 again rising...

honestly the NM is a waste of time. set your hp in bastok or wherever. teleport to holla, run into davoi, click crystal, warp, repeat. you'll get to the 20 in no time

I can do Davoi even if I'm bastok? I figured I'd have to do Pal Mines or Beadeaux :eek: Well that's cool, Beadeaux sucks anyways :p

I ended up doing the Windy->Giddeus route for my points. It took me exactly 5 minutes per shard; not sure how that compares to other areas. Maybe Davoi is easier/faster, but this was pretty good.

I did take as many shortcuts as possible though. I set my HP in Windy Waters, ran north to the Moogle, then out into West Saruta. Brd/blm for Mazurka and Warp. I know a number of people used the Saruta outpost, but it seems like you'd lose more time running in town than it was worth.

The quest Elvi mentioned is a good idea. It's a free 18k if you get the 20 shards needed for the fancy specs. ^_^

Back