CoP Tuesdays: Promyvion-Vahzl - August 8, 2006

I'll meet you down at Mea :)

I won't be able to make the farming run at 6, but I hopefully will be able to get there by 8EST. If I am too late for you guys, I'll do my best to solo some recollections before tomorrow.

We got enough Anima's --- Ash, Sophiel, Elvier & Cati all have full sets plus spares.
Sassafras has some too....

Thanks to all who came out for farming tonight.

Gather Together tomorrow on-time and let's beat this thing!

bump.gif

I'll need a few extra hands early tonight.... I screwed up Acute's key at Sacarium last night. We just need to drop one key from a fomor so that he can get the CS behind the damned door. We tried last night. I guess I didn't trade the key fast enough and his key broke. I still have my key from the NM, we just need to drop that 1 key for him.

Since it is level 50 cap anyhow, it shouldn't be a big deal to do this right quick. I'm sure he would appreciate the help and I apologize for losing his key last night.....

I'll be online starting around 5:30 PM EST.

UPDATE:

The following people have Animas:

Cati (PLD/NIN/THF)
Elvier (PLD/NIN)
Ashandarei (WAR)
Sophiel (WHM)
Sassafras (WHM/BLM)

Most of us have 3 animas + 3 spares that we can trade in Jeuno.

Remember: Please try and gather together at 8:00 PM EST if you cannot help in Sacarium just before Vahzl.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nekio: I'm thinking BST for you. BTW...

Haven't decided yet, either that or I will go NIN and you can go THF. BST could use HQ Jug Pet to help with some damage and kiting if needed.

Do you have 50 gear for applicable jobs?

Last edited by a moderator:
bump.gif

I'll be online starting around 5:30 PM EST.

UPDATE:

The following people have Animas:

Cati (PLD/NIN/THF)
Elvier (PLD/NIN)
Ashandarei (WAR)
Sophiel (WHM)
Sassafras (WHM/BLM)

Most of us have 3 animas + 3 spares that we can trade in Jeuno.

Remember: Please try and gather together at 8:00 PM EST if you cannot help in Sacarium just before Vahzl.

Thanks!

If you need help for the key early tonight, I can come. Will be home around 4-4:30 CST

I figured you'd want me as BST for kiting, so that's what I geared up for and I'm currently logged off in Pso'xja. I brought Funguar Familiars and NQ Antlions because they didn't have any HQ jugs in stock. :/ Hopefully some HQ diremite jugs might pop up. If not, Funguars are the best I can use, really. Good TP moves and double-attack.

P.S. I brought RDM sub (I don't have WHM levelled) for some extra cures and Fast Cast and because most of my gear has a lot of MP on it :p. If you need me to switch to NIN sub, I can.

I agree about BST.

I'm hoping your Pets take some hate/dmg away from core crew. ^^

RDM sub is fine... NIN would be for your benefit if you wanted.

TiiZii: Okay, we should be able to do that. /tell me when you are ready and pray Acute shows up on time. ; ;

Thanks everyone.

And Sassafras........ thanks for being my personal editor. I suck at typing in the morning. ; ;

A couple more things... :p

I still need a pearl. Hopefully I can just grab one when we get together in Pso'Xja? I seem to remember reading Elvier would have a sack.

I was bound to forget something. I forgot pet food. :x If someone could pick me up a stack of Zeta's, I'd appreciate it (they're under weapons>ammo). Hopefully someone will be in Jeuno to help me out, and check for some better HQ jugs, if there are any in stock, as well.

I'll be logging on right around 8EST at the NM Golem.

Nekio: We can arrange pearl and food. I will run by AH before coming out.

Fodder: Okay.

I'm at home now, waiting for Acute to sign on so I can get him his key. I'd really like to have RDM for this >.> ;)

I'd like to take this time to thank eveyone involved in the ramp-up and successful execution of Promyvion-Vahzl Tuesday night.

We could not have asked for a better run and I sincerely appreciate the effort put forth by all of you to make this run very smoothly.

Special thanks to those that showed up for Anima farming and those who helped Acute get the Coral Key before P-Vahzl.

The BC was so ridiculously easy, I have to say I was shocked.... Animas used at the right time, worked like a charm.

People who attended or assisted:

Aangeliecus (WHM) (Assisted)
Sassasfras (BLM) (Assisted)
Elivier (PLD)
Nekio (BST)
Sophiel (WHM)
Ashandarei (WAR)
Acute (RDM)
Cati (NIN)

Tiizii & Elvier - Helped get Acute's key beforehand.

Thanks again everyone, please see the August 15, 2006 guide for next week!

See you then!

Back