Constant Disconnects

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Good morning,

I've been experiencing constant disconnects since 5.2 launched. This disconnect can happen anywhere: housing, dungeon, city, overworld -- anywhere. It's very abrupt when it happens. I am getting a 90002 error when it occurs. Moments ago, I ran Anamnesis Anyder. During the first trash pack, I got 90k'd. Upon returning, we made it to the first boss when our Red Mage got 90k'd. We weren't even to the second boss before our Dancer got hit by it as well. A couple people in my FC have also reported being 90k'd, but I can't speak to their reasons -- only that it's been since the recent patch.

Furthermore, there have been several instances of lag issues. During a MSQ Roulette, the fights ended up being people spamming spammable abilities because we weren't visibly engaging... rather, standing there (on our screens). As a healer, I was tossing out Noct-sect Helios left and right to cover the damage we may or may not be taking. The entire Meridianum was like this. I'm not sure if the two are connected, but I wanted to relay the information regardless.

I'm currently using a wireless connection; however, during these disconnects, all of my other internet-related features work perfectly fine. Given the other players' disconnects (especially in the Anyder dungeon), it's hard to believe that's a coincidence, nor due to the wireless connectivity, but again, the information is there if it's relevant. Let me know if there's any other information I can give.

Continue reading...

Back