Compliments to the chef.....

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Coice Orb:

pol%202006-07-31%2001-32-01-70.jpg

seems like you got a chocobo egg and a merrow scale everytime. not completely random then.

~Sass

Chocobo Egg!!! Aa you can have a jennet soon!!!

Yes, that BC was a lot of fun....

Ninja Kiting works really well, even when your entire party wipes. I think at one point, everyone was weakened except Coice, who continued kiting while we raised and rested.

This mob does spam his abilities from time to time.....

He does a move that:
  • Plauges
  • Silences
  • Paralyzes

He does another spam move that will sleep you, unless you are not facing him. As long as your back is towards the mobs, you won't get slept.

Reccomended items:

• Reraisers (WHM RR, Reraise Gorget Etc)
  • Echo Drops (All Magic including Ninjitsu)

I think Echo drops are the most important, however a mage with silena can stay out of range most of the time, however if kiting... that could be tricky since the kite path can be fairly huge.

This NM can be gravitied, binded & shadowbinded. Ranger was very useful, Jinxy was WAR at first which didn't workout too well... she switched to RNG, she still managed to die, but a little less.... :)

He does have an AOE move that you can completely avoid at random.... in addition, he has a hate reset move that will drop your health to 1 HP. That other AOE move will also take 2 shadows at a time....

Overall a easy, fun fight... our setup was:

Me (WHM)
Coice (NIN)
Joanna (THF)
Jinxy (RNG)
Ashmus (BLM)
Egy (RDM)

Oh and, this was the 3,000 ISBC - Level 75.

I guess all of you would have figured that already >.>

wow, I cant believe im actually doing something in all those screenshots.

at 10% he goes nuts, so I just saved my MP and stayed out of the hate que till around 15%ish, then Thunder IV > Rdm bind > Blizzzard IV > Blm Bind > something -aga III

that with egy nuking took it out in low health.

Aangeliceus said:
Coice............ .JPG format, have you heard of it?
Damn, your browser that out of date? Not up to png standards? All my ss's are in png format, i went out my way in favor of png over jpg.

JPG sucks, note that my SS's are clearer :tounge-1: look at the signet/bcnm icons. And no, I do not care about file size over quality, if you're on dial up...I'm sorry, but that's just too damn bad, lol.

Send me a clear screenshot from one of your jpg's and i'll trade you for a jpg of one of mine.....hold on you can't do that.... :tounge-3:

I understand all of that jazz about .PNG vs. .JPG ---- I was more refering to the bandwidth use, My browser handles .PNG just fine.

I do .JPG because it's just faster to move around. I don't have a fat upload pipe speed from home. .JPG's aren't as a clear (duh) but they are easier to manage.

Anyhow, lol.

Back