Completely out of the blue

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
I've not been keeping up with FFXI related stuff the past few months.

Did they really raise the level cap to 99?

and...

Hi! I'm sorry for just disappearing. Yes I did quit, no you can't have my characters or stuff for any reason at this time. I do miss most of you some of the time, but I don't have much free time anymore. At least, not all bundled together enough to be conducive to maintaining a Sass.

Hope you're all doing well!

They are in the process of raising the cap to 99. They will raise it over time with updates in June, Sept, and Dec.

I miss my Sassycat :p I better be one of those you miss (all of the time :p )

Can I have your stu---oh! Must've missed that part at first.

I know how you feel Sass... though in my case, I can't help but wonder if it's more an issue of moving on than anything else..

I was going to come back for level cap increase (well technically I still have content IDs - I forgot to cancel them), but not sure anymore. When I do logon, I just campaign out of boredom.

Then again, my carpal tunnel issues also may play a part.. can't play any games for very long. I shouldn't play any games at all actually, until it heals, but that's like telling me not to breathe..

Miss you Sass! Hope everything is going well :bluewink:

Sass....

No wonder the world has been vastly quiet. >.>

I only knew you were still alive by your Facebook updates. :p

What, they're going to raise the level cap? But then /RDM will be so overpowered, it's impossible. I hate this.

I think that's the point. I believe they want it to be easier to form groups, and they're making some other changes I think too.

Almost worth coming back to play again lol...

There's still so many unknown variables, nobody knows exactly how they're going to adjust sub-jobs to coincide with the level cap increase. :F

Yea I was kind of kidding lol. I don't even know if that statement means anything anymore, it's probably a completely different game than when I left. Well, except for the drama and grinding, it wouldn't be FFXI without that :)

It's hard for me to enjoy the game the way I used to. It's just a different game, and different people now for the most part.

But you're right, it's completely different these days. The heart is still there, but that's the thing about MMOs. Times change, and people change.

Back