chicken for aqua

Koul

nyquil zombie
FC/Active Member
chicken-1.jpg

popcorn chicken is the stuff on the napkin~ Stuff in box are delicious tater Tots and of course BBQ sauce~~~

I love sonic's tater tots. But the other day we went to the sonic drive through and I swear every single person working there was a certifiable retard. They took our order by yelling to the other ppl in the back, messed it up two times, and took (not joking) twenty minutes while we sat in the drive through to get our food ready. Let me add that we had 3 beverages and tater tots in the entire order. Man, what a pack of idiots.

-benny

Those are not popcorn chicken, that's more like chicken strips. Those things are gigantic!

I wish we had Sonic around here :(

And you must live in Texas if those are popcorn chicken :eek:

Edit: I see now, on the left is the box, it says JUMBO popcorn chicken :p Psh

hmm /drool...
BQ sauce is good point :D

sure.
japan KFC has 3 type. trash and good and awesome.
its random in japan :(
but no popcorn chicken.

sure.
japan KFC has 3 type. trash and good and awesome.
its random in japan :(
but no popcorn chicken.

Hmmm... I never had KFC while I was there, never noticed if they did or did not have popcorn chicken. If I find it in Japan, I'll let you know where.

Mmmm Sonic. I never had Sonic until I was in Kansas City on a client. Apparently we don't have them in Ohio, yet they always show commercials for them on local channels.

A friend of mine I worked with from the Tokyo office, ranted and raved about how much better the KFC in Tokyo is compared to the US, granted it was still his favorite food.

A friend of mine I worked with from the Tokyo office, ranted and raved about how much better the KFC in Tokyo is compared to the US, granted it was still his favorite food.

It looks the same, smells the same... Just not something I wanted to try, I guess. I can only eat KFC once in a blue moon anyway...

Puss.. check your PM's.

I DON"T HAVE PMS, I mean, ok did and replied. I get sick when ever I eat KFC, too much grease for me. Last time I had it was in Chicago when I was there for those 8 months, and was actually with my buddy from Tokyo, he begged to go, so I went, had what ever that chicken, rice, bowl combo thing they have. Got sick that night.

sandwhich.jpg

This was my late lunch/dinner today~ 12 inch roast beef sandwhich on wheat bread with lettuce and onions and lots of vinegar and baked
Drink: Pink lemonaide
chips: Salt and vinegar chips ...... I like sour things

Hmm I think for my job career thing I should be the person that takes pictures of peoples foods for like marketing and shit

Back